Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Final war medic drawings.


Battle of Wilderness - Illustrated image showing American Civil War era doctors at work, amputating a patient. I combined the composition of the image using my model as a main environmental reference, the characters were illustrated from photos of others in the poses, and the costumes etc I found on internet images.



Omaha Beach - Illustrated image showing the aftermath of the landings, as the medics tend to the wounded, administering morphine and drip in the field. Recreated from using my model as a background, drawing poses of other people, and old war photographs.



Battle of Long Tan - Illustrated image of United States war medics evacuating an injured soldier via helicopter. Environment loosely based off my model, characters illustrated from old war photographs.

1 comment:

  1. These are extremely inspiring! I was looking for a muse for a book I am writing and I found it in your drawings. Thank you and I hope you go far!

    ReplyDelete